Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 August 2012

Stinky Dog!

Hi Y'all!

I was having a wonderful morning at the yard until Chris turned up! He opened the car door, I jumped on his lap to greet him and was instantly thrown off and yelled at! Why? because I had rolled in the BIGGEST pile of fox shit I have ever found and was literally covered in the foul smelling treacle like substance. I thought it smelt heavenly, I had managed to work it in well behind my ears, all the way across my shoulder's and in a very large wet streak down my back! I was sure I would get away with my decoration as mummy was planning an epic schooling session with 'Beavis' & 'Butthead" Unfortunately, within 2minutes of Chris arriving, I was under the bloody hose, lathered up in a foam of soapy bubbles and in the biggest sulk ever. I was so annoyed with Chris, why did he have to turn up and ruin my day! Harumph!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment