Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 August 2012

Riding Dog!

Evening all!

My my, has it been hot today! We have been to the yard twice and both times it was extremely hot!
Mummy put me in the horse trough to cool down, she put one hand under my chin to support my head and one under my belly as there wasn't enough room to properly swim. I am quite a good swimmer now, I have had plenty practice recently with a trip to Wells Next Sea and a swim in the local reservoir, I even went swimming without Mouse and went quite far out to where the water is cooler!

Friday was a fun day, mummy took Spiderman in the lorry to her friends yard, Mouse and I went too, from there we hacked to the big forest where Chris and mummy used to live. Because there is a little road work and I am very small for cars to see.  I went on the horse for the first ten minutes of the ride, I'm not frightened at all, see here in the picture, I am quite happy sat up here (although I prefer it when mummy is there to keep hold of me).

xx Pop's


No comments:

Post a Comment