Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 August 2012

What am I?

Hi All!

We have returned from a mega-show weekend! A three day-er which felt like a three week-er!
The Fenland Show was this Bank Holiday destination and involved much on the BASC stand: cookery, carcass and meat demonstrations, running the shop and membership . Mummy sold lots of her "Doggy Bags" and we met lots of really nice and interesting people. We were repeatedly asked about my breeding, and have no idea??? If my 'old' mummy is reading this, please can you tell me what sort of dogs my mum and dad were? So far we have had guesses at, Chihuahua X Jack Russell, Dachshund x Jack Russell, European Heeler X? Norfolk Terrrier X as we have no idea, any help would be gratefully received!

Apart from the guessing, I was much admired (as usual) and mummy was given two numbers for people who are looking for a Terrier puppy, preferably one of mine if I ever happen to have babies.

Catch you later!

xx Pops'


No comments:

Post a Comment